This was by far the most relaxing vacation we have had. From the minute you walk in the door they make it very clear they are there to take care of you. The rooms are fabulous, the service was good (need a little quicker resonse to americans in need of coffee in the AM). Emanual and Junior are great and ready to get you anything you need. Although the menu was small we never laked choices and it was always delightful. The beach was spacious and security on the beach made sure you were safe, even if you wondered out at odd hours of the night. The rooms and the grounds were always spotless and quite.
I do think food/beverages were a bit over priced, it was more like you were on a beach in California. The web site also states that you can "enjoy the grounds at the sister resort down the beach" however when we arrived no one seemed to know what we were refering to.
The spa was wonderful, lots of services and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach