My family and I had an awesome time at Casa Colonial. You are welcomed with an welcome drink in a beautiful lobby. Check-in is fast and easy. Whenever we needed anything assistance was at room door before we could hang up the phone. Made me feel as tho we had a private butler. Everyone was very welcoming at the hotel. The food is delicious at Lucia's. We had a peaceful time at the beach that was not over crowed like the ones next door. We are looking forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach