Lovely hotel with a professional, polite staff who aspire to cater to your every need. The facility is beautiful with an oceanfront breakfast patio with both a continental buffet and menu items included in your room charge. The 3rd floor pool area bar food was outstanding; try the tiritas and the lime shrimp with linguini-our two favorite meals while we were there. The private beach is daily cleaned and is beautiful. The "all inclusive" resort to the north had a beach that was packed with people and beach chairs. The Casa's beach was very private and with beach chairs always open for us to use. Having a small number of rooms makes all of the hotel's amenities accessible for those of us lucky enough to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach