We just got back from a great vacation at the Casa Colonial Hotel. I did some investigating on many travel sites. I was looking for a small, great looking vacation hotel with character. I love to walk around, and be part of a beautiful space. Also a hotel that was not to far away for easy traveling. Of course a hotel that gave me the sense that my wife, my friends, and myself would be totally cared for.. We wanted to enjoy each other, relax, play, and feel totally taken care of. We used everything that the hotel had to offer. The beach, the pool, the gym, the spa services, the restaurants, the great room, and of course the wonderful staff.
I did have a few considerations before booking. Some of the reviews that I read made me feel like I might be taking a chance.
I am so glad we decided to go. It did not take long to fall into a great vacation routine. I think I lost track of time after being at the hotel for less than 18 hours. I found the staff to be very attentive, polite, and waiting to give me what I had only been thinking of seconds before. The staff , and people were also alot of fun to be with. Everyone could not do enough for us at all times. We stayed for six days, and one day after returning home I wanted to to be back at the hotel. Thank you for making our stay wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach