Wow, this place is off the beaten path, tucked in way way way behind condos after condos off the main road, but once you get there you know you have arrived. Elegant stone entry, valet at the ready, concierge greats you. Welcome drink on the way before you even finish checking in. A tour of the facilities on your way to your room. The room we had was a Jr Suite. We had a view of the Ocean (albeit there are trees between you and the water, you can still see the ocean) and the beach below. We were just down the stairs from the GORGEOUS rooftop pool and 4 jacuzzi's located right at the edge of the roof's edge. We had a great lunch on the roof. We have a great balcony, sitting area, king bed, large bathroom and a great safe. The bathroom has that weird thing where the wall is open to the bathroom, not sure I get this set up and have seen it a few times lately. The toilet area is private thought. We booked the spa for treatments and are having dinner in the restaurant. Will update as we experience more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach