This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Set off from the all inclusives, the food at the hotel was great. Breakfast- eggs benedict- amazing. Lunch was always just ok for us. Dinner at Lucia- highly recommend gnochi, chilean sea bass, lamb chops. Everyone is extremely pleasant and helpful. The beach section in front of casa colonial is nice, but the water is not that great, a little seaweedy, if you would like to swim you should walk to the left for about .5 miles. Slept great the entire trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach