“Amazing!!!”

Green Jack Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Puerto Plata
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Indiana
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff, beautiful setting! We highly recommend this restaurant when in Puerto Plata.

Visited February 2014

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We discovered Green Jack early in our vacation, and came back for dinner three times! The services was great, the outdoor atmosphere was upscale and serene, and the food was delicious. On our second night, we asked to speak to the chef, who then made a special Valentine's dinner for us, for our third night. I'm so glad I didn't choose an all-inclusive because we would have never discovered this gem.

• Visited February 2014
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Puerto Plata!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great drinks, food and atmosphere! When you get tired to horrible bulk food they offer at all inclusive hotel try Green Jack restaurant. Clean, elegant and most importantly really tasty food! The playground next to restaurant is great idea since you can see what your children do while enjoying your dinner to fullest. The beef carpaccio is best that I have ever had, try it! We ate here three times and always found something new to try. The owners family used to own local rum factory, so there is really good selection of rum and other drinks. Strongly recommended!

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Excellent dining ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I would like to say that I rarely write reviews, however, this place deserves a positive one. If you want to eat well then this spot is a must visit while you are in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. The manager is a very nice gentleman named Marino who made us feel right at home from the very beginning. The restaurant is comfortable, clean and better priced than the resorts in the area. But the real reason that I am recommending this place is because of its excellent food quality. I love to eat, and living in NYC I thankfully have an abundance of restaurants to choose from. Trust me when I tell you that the food at the Green Jack is as good if not better than many fine restaurants in NYC. My only regret is that we found the place too late into our vacation. Trust me A+ and a must go to.

Haymarket, Virginia
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Everything we ordered during a 2 day stay at the hotel was remarkably good. Try the chef's specialty - the stuffed chicken. Pleasant outdoor seating, cigar humidor, good service. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014