“fine dining with budget on mind”

Green Jack Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 122 Restaurants in Puerto Plata
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We love the food taste good and affordable, I hate all inclusive resorts food are bad and taste less, this hotel is like a resort with out the bad food normal found on all inclusive, I hate this all inclusive since they want to tell you what to eat and when. I fell that's not a good idea since you don't know what you want to eat and when ... this restaurant is on the premises of blue jack resort ... not all inclusive .. they have a good variety of food and the cook also can make some changes to cover your needs.. Keep the good work

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Most times I go to puerto plata I prefer not to go to an all inclusive so my husband and I stay at the blue jack tar hotel. This restaurant is right next to the hotel and it has a great view where you can walk down to the beach after your meals. There steak is good and their appetizers. I love the environment in the hotel but most importantly the view.

1  Thank melissa a
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had dinner at the Green Jack restaurant. Good: A waitress that gave good service. Average: Food. We ordered a side of vegetables from the grill and received 3 pieces each of squash, eggplant, and onion - not more! Portions were generally small for other things, too. If you are at the resort and din it want to leave, then you will have an okay meal but nothing special.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

The food in the restaurant is quite ok - complex dinners with several choices of each course with quite a good value in total
The service was a bit to much - during each course there was at least two people from the staff asking us if the food is ok and everything is fine :)
As there were 4 changes it was a bit annoying especially taking into account that it wasn't smth spectacular

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We had 2 flat bread pizza's that were amazing, one with beef one with chicken (a friend of ours ordered for us so i wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what it was) that were both cooked to perfection. If you do happen to go here, do not leave without trying the fries, cooked in truffle oil they are to die for! and last but not least (due to an allergy) I was given a Mango Ice cream that was so fresh and flavourful i was in awe!

The staff both bar and waiter were so pleasant and kind, and you can tell that they truly love their jobs there!