“Transportation and Tours.”

Cold Lake, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Transportation and Tours.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Dear Steven, everything was excellent.The transportation at the Airport was #1. Narciso from Cocotour was the best. We did 2 tours and Narciso took care of us like a real professional.

Thank you very much for everything and I will recommended Coco tour to every body that for sure.

2 Thank Alain T

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“When in DR, Cocotours is the way to go!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I decided to use Cocotours for round-trip transportation from airport to hotel, based on the reviews here and I have no regrets.

I visited Puerto Plata at he end of May, 2013 and this was my very first trip to DR. From the quick e-mail response confirmations, pleasant staff and reliable pick-ups, I felt safe and comfortable. Their vans are spacious and air-conditioned.

Cocotours was also helpful in coordinating tours of the island, all of which were very informational and fun.

The next time I'm in DR, I will definitely turn to Cocotours again for all of my transportation needs!

1 Thank TravelMel06
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good service”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

they were there when I arrived and one day before my departure I received a phone from them letting me know at what time they would be at the resort to pick me up and take me to the airport senor brea the driver was very kind and professional thanks guys

Canmore, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have just returned from the Riu Bachata and it was an honour to meet Narcisco Gomez. His memory is remarkable and I thank him for his hospitality he gave us while there.

1 Thank Paula C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Coco Tours Puerto Plata to Cofresi Resort Transfer-round trip service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The entire transaction from first email correspondence to to constsnt contact while on my trip was great! The actual transfers to and from the airport were perfect! The drivers were on time, very helpful and courteous. I would definitely use Coco Tours again when I come back to visit! A++ service! Thanks :-)

Visited April 2013