The place is a very beautiful resort but the food and service was the worst ever. You would not get the service you paid for whatsoever. Please keep in mind that your room towels you will not get at at all during the day. Your room will not be cleaned until later on in the evening. If you pay for vip services you will not get into every dining you would like so forget it because at all times everything is booked. They only save dining tables for people that are in the villas or your a member. So I give this resort a 1 1/2 star as a rating I can get better services at Super 8 motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine waking up in your own luxury suite as another perfect day dawns in the Dominican Republic. A gentle sea breeze rolls in as you enjoy fresh island fruit and cup of famous Dominican coffee on your private terrace. Just a three-minute walk away, breathtaking Cofresi Beach awaits with water sports, sailing, deep sea fishing and the aquatic wonders of Ocean World. And, as a member of the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, you can plan to enjoy even more exclusive V.I.P privileges. The Residence Suites offer every comfort and luxury of a first class vacation destination. Set within 12 three-story Spanish-Mediterranean hillside buildings, couples and families can enjoy our two bedroom suite with spacious living and dining areas, private baths and fully-equipped kitchenettes. No detail has been overlooked to assure your vacation experience provides every comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hacienda Resort All Inclusive