Food at the buffet and restaurants was exceptional. Service was good, better if you spoke spanish.
Everything was well kept and clean. We missed having a desk in the room. Internet was only available in the lobby at a charge. Cheap carribean had a personal consultant for us. Through them we had access to the VIP beach area which was great. Three whirlpools, beds on the beach and a bar with top brand liquor and snacks. The swimming pools were large and kept up nice. Towels were available nearby as well as a bar. Oceanworld was next to the resort and it was a great attraction. For encounters with the dolphins, sharks and rays there was an extra charge which we were unaware of. The tours offered were good value and interesting. We would go again if we have the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within the sprawling Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, The Tropical offers a classic hotel vacation experience set within quaint, two- and threestory, Mediterranean-style buildings. The mood is laid-back and distinctively Caribbean. Guest enjoy all resort facilities and amenities (excluding the V.I.P areas) including swimming pools, a choice of excellent restaurants, exercise rooms, tennis courts, windsurfing and so much more. The Lifestyle Tropical is Ideal for couples seeking a private island hide-away with all the advantages of a world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort And Spa
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort Spa
- Hacienda Tropical
- Hotel Lifestyle Tropical Beach