I just got back from my stay at the tropical and I already want to go back! The food was amazing and the rooms were kept very clean. I fell in love with the banana mamas while I was there!
The animation team was definitely the best thing about the hotel! They really kept me entertained. I enjoyed dancing the merengue, bachata, and salsa. Water aerobics was really fun and then the game after was always hilarious!
the shows every night were awesome! The welcome party was my favorite of all! I got to dance with the animation team and then the foam at the end was so much fun!
I had so much fun on this vacation! A special thank you goes to the animation Team: john cena, puchi puchi, Jhony bravo, moskito, Lenny cravis, and coffee! I miss you guys already and I hope to see you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within the sprawling Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, The Tropical offers a classic hotel vacation experience set within quaint, two- and threestory, Mediterranean-style buildings. The mood is laid-back and distinctively Caribbean. Guest enjoy all resort facilities and amenities (excluding the V.I.P areas) including swimming pools, a choice of excellent restaurants, exercise rooms, tennis courts, windsurfing and so much more. The Lifestyle Tropical is Ideal for couples seeking a private island hide-away with all the advantages of a world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort And Spa
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort Spa
- Hacienda Tropical
- Hotel Lifestyle Tropical Beach