We travelled to this resort April 2nd - 10th. This resort is connected to two others (owned by the same company) and you could roam at anyone you want.
We really enjoyed the size of the resort, easy to get around. All the workers were very nice and they kept it very clean. The meals were very good, the buffet was very big and had something for everyone's taste. The beach was very nice and you could walk the whole beach and walk past the other two resorts. There were two restaurants that you can make reservations at, one was Italian and other was a Steak House. Both were good.
We will return to this resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the beach in Maimon Bay * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Inside the Riu Resort, along with ClubHotels Riu Merengue and Riu Mambo * Main building plus 1 and 2-story bungalows * Surrounded by 50,000 m2 of tropical gardens * 9 km / 5.5 miles from Puerto Plata * 25 m / 81 ft. from Caribbean Street * 25 km / 15.5 miles from Puerto Plata Intl. Airport * 500 m / 1650 ft. from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Bachata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Bachata Puerto Plata
- Clubhotel Riu Bachata Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Bachata Puerto Plata
- Riu Bachata Dominican Republic
- Riu Puerto Plata
- Bachata Riu
- Club Hotel Riu Bachata