Hubby and I visited here for the third time and sadly found it had slipped a little. It was not full at all, infact a few blocks were being done up. The mini bar had only basic water, coke. no other mixers as were on our other visits here.
The lunch time casual restaurent was only open once in the whole two weeks, so we had to dress and go into the main. Food was always plentyful both lunch and evening.
The animation team worked their little socks off day and night. Well done all of you.
Maybe it's time for us to visit somewhere new next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the beach in Maimon Bay * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Inside the Riu Resort, along with ClubHotels Riu Merengue and Riu Mambo * Main building plus 1 and 2-story bungalows * Surrounded by 50,000 m2 of tropical gardens * 9 km / 5.5 miles from Puerto Plata * 25 m / 81 ft. from Caribbean Street * 25 km / 15.5 miles from Puerto Plata Intl. Airport * 500 m / 1650 ft. from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Bachata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Bachata Puerto Plata
- Clubhotel Riu Bachata Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Bachata Puerto Plata
- Riu Bachata Dominican Republic
- Riu Puerto Plata
- Bachata Riu
- Club Hotel Riu Bachata