“Relaxing getaway”
RELAX IN OUR BACKYARD FACING THE OCEAN
Drinks on our porch facing the ocean Our front yard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
RELAX IN OUR BACKYARD FACING THE OCEAN
Drinks on our porch facing the ocean
Our front yard
Our street
View from porch watch the local fishermen
Our backyard facing the beach. injoy lounging in our backyard facing the ocean
VIEW FROM OUR BACKYARD
BEACH STRIP ADJACENT TO OUR HOUSE
Master bedroom. Watch the beautiful senset and sunrise
View of Ocean from master bedroom
Another View from master bedroom
bedrrom with Queen bed facing ocean with ocean view
BEDROOM WITH TWIN BEDS
small bedroom with single bed
our living room facing the ocean with a view
Living room
Our fully equipped kitchen
THE COURTYARD
Gated entrance to Costambar
LOS MANGOS GOLF COURSE A 15 MINUTE WALK FROM OUR HOUSE
LOS MANGOS COUNTRY CLUB AND WELLNESS CENTER A 15 MINUTE WALK FROM OUR HOUSE
The pool at the country club
A beautiful walk in Costambar
A beautiful walk in Costambar
A beach restaurant
Eating at a beach restaurnt in Costambar
view of our beautiful beach
THE BEACH AT NIGHT
THE BEACH
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

I_travel...
Virginia
“Relaxing getaway”
Reviewed January 8, 2015 for a stay in November 2014

We were very pleased with our experience. This is a very nice, quiet rental in the Costambar community near Puerto Plata. Our family stayed here over a week and really enjoyed it. Highlights of the rental include: fully equipped kitchen, bug screens on the windows, power inverter, water pump (good water pressure), continual water supply, hot water heater, air conditioning unit (master bedroom/bathroom only), 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms, peaceful location within easy walking distance to the beach. We tried two of the restaurants the owner recommended and enjoyed them both (Sole Mio and El Carey). This rental also has a parking space for two vehicles. The house was very clean and had a nice supply of both shower towels and beach towels. The master bed was very comfortable. This rental was just as described. Would stay here again if we return to the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Clean, quiet, spacious, location
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 8, 2015
My staff and I take pride in providing the extras that make renting our house special such as extra towels for the beach, good water pressure and back up power. As you stated in your review these amenities added to your comfort. I am sure that you also enjoyed the beautiful ocean views from our house and the quaintness and peacefulness of our seaside community of Costambar. I am looking forward to renting to you and your family in the future.
Long Island
Reviewed March 1, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Older travelers
IN
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 6, 2014
I am so happy that my home in Costambar lived up to your expectations and more. My staff and I understand the importance of excellence in customer service and Isidro and Maria-elena have provided friendly and excellent service to my rental guests for years.
As you described so perfectly, the uniqueness of my house is that it is on the edge of the ocean and you truly can hear the wonderful ocean sounds. Sitting in our backyard is like sitting on the beach
Hope to rent to you soon!
Oregon
Reviewed October 13, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Oct 13, 2013
Thank you for renting my house, I am so happy that my house and Costambar provided you with such a wonderful and relaxing vacation. I remember that you had two young children with you which underscores that Costambar is perfect for a family vacation. Our beach is a mile long and beautiful, but as you stated, there is a small cove area a distance away from our house where the ocean waves drop litter as a result of the ocean conditions. As you pointed out, we keep the beach behind my house clean so there are only beautiful views from every room in our house. My staff and I work very hard to provide my clients with comfortable and safe accommodations, and I am happy to hear that they were so attentive to your family. I am also glad that you enjoyed the great restaurants in Costambar especially the restaurants on the beach where you can eat and experience the "million dollar" views. I am looking forward to renting to you in the future,
SLC
Reviewed August 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rugged travelers
Aug 3, 2013
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay in Costambar. Our seaside village is very special because it provides all the amenities for a wonderful vacation without the "crowded in" feeling that is often experienced at the all inclusive hotels. Our beach is never crowded and the many restaurants on the beach in our community offer good food with reasonable prices, Our community board works hard to keep Costambar safe. My manager Isidro and my staff work very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable in my house. I am very glad that you took my suggestions and enjoyed some of my recommended day trips. The North coast of the DR is so beautiful.
USA
Reviewed March 31, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Indiana USA
Reviewed January 29, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing