“wow”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“wow”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

my son and husband went on this half day trip.
they both enjoyed this trip and would definitely like to do it again. it started with a short horse ride to get to the zip wires and then about 10 or 11 zip wires each getting better as they progressed.

great trip.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Gillian S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family! This is a must see excursion!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We recently returned from a week in the Dominican. We are a family with three kids. My husband and I are in our fifties (must interject here that both me and my daughter are not at all athletic!) and our kids are 23, 21 and 16. Safety is a huge concern of mine especially when travelling. All five of us LOVED this excursion! From the open air monster jeep that picked us up at our hotel, to the excellent tour guide, horseback riding through the jungle to of course the zip lines everything was safe, exciting and even more fun than we expected. We were mainly there for the zip lines and we were all surprised at how much fun the horseback riding was. These are rescued horses so they may look a little scruffy but they were definitely fun to ride. It was nice to go through the little village and then into the forest, through streams and up and down hills. Then we were on to the zip line part of the excursion. The guides are very professional and extremely well trained. I admit to being a nervous mom, but I felt very safe in their hands at all times. We had such a great time zipping through the air over rivers and trees. I cannot recommend this enough, I found it to be a great value and was a fun filled full day. You can also buy a DVD of your entire excursion so you can relive the fun when you get home. You will not be disappointed.

4 Thank Susannablanca