we just came back from 2 weeks in this hotel (6 to 20 of May 13), It was our 1 st time in DR and what a fantastic holiday.
Pickup from airport to hotel very smooth, checking quick and easy!!
Now start from the rooms: the room was amazing Block 9 1st floor we could see the beach and the pool amazing nice large and modern room, beautiful!!!
The food was great I mean for an all inclusive all the food was fresh, juices in the morning to die for!!! they cook your eggs the way you like them!! variety of sausages, ham cheeses, bread, croissant etc, fruits cereals I mean everything you like is there!.
The restaurants were nice my favorite the Brazilian but gourmet and Mexican are good too!!! personal taste!!
The pool and the beach was fantastic not too busy so clean very very good!!
the staff in the pool bar are great!! so nice and always smiling also in the restaurants I mean amazing service 10/10 loved it so friendly and always remember you!! (even if you don't tip)
To be honnest we were a bit scared after seeing few reviews but really people are so silly sometimes, the place is nice very clean and very friendly!!!
the animiation team I mean Hector OMG we love you :)))) amazing Julio too and the girls amazing dancers!!
Also I have to say a bit thank you to Ronny he made our trip amazing the diving instructor at the pool he is so funny and amazing do some diving with him just great!!! big Up Jay Z :) thats how we called him!!!
Now the hotel is so much better than in pictures beautiful you can drink at the pool bar go to the bar by the lobby and then end up in the beach bar for food and drink open till 5 am !!! I mean amazing!!
Seriously people that write reviews sometimes I am wondering if they went to the same Hotel.
The locals at the week end yes they are noisy but mostly kids and famlies and really they are there mostly on saturday.
If they are bothering you go down the beach and enjoy what went to the Caribbean for I guess!! beach :))
It was just amazing holiday met some amazing friends and would definitely recommend this hotel forget about bad reviews because really is one of the best places I have been in My life!!!!
so thanks to all the animation especially OMG hector, Jay Z (ronny) diving instructor and the waitresses Guyliana, andres, and all the others!!
definitely will go back!!
Great place and so hot !!! oh yes and go dance a bit of batchata and merengue at the lobby diso and its cool down when to hot oustide !!!
so I hope you will enjoy as we did and go with an open mind will make a good friends and have a right laugh!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Collection Marien is an all-inclusive 5-star resort in Puerto Plata, located in the northern coast of the Dominican Republic. With a privileged location synonymous of beautiful settings and its heavenly beaches, it is a perfect place to spend a relaxing vacation whether it is for a romantic getaway or for a family fun adventure. The resort features a spa, nearby golf course for guests and event facilities ideal for hosting special events. This complex is located 1 hour from Santiago de Los Caballeros, 10 minutes from the city of Puerto Plata, known for its rum factories and 30 minutes from Gregorio Luperon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Collection Marien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Marien Hotel Puerto Plata
- Grand Oasis Marien Hotel
- Coral Marien Puerto Plata
- Oasis Marien
- Marien Coral Resort
- Grand Oasis Marien Puerto Plata