“HOT HOT HOT”
Review of Playa Dorada Golf

Playa Dorada Golf
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Walked 18 on a 95 degree July day!! A bit pricey, but that was to be expected on vacation. Had to pay for a caddy, which was fine. Golf was $85, clubs were another $15, caddy and I spent another $20 or so on balls/glove. The course played nice, it wasn't overly challenging or easy (although, I managed to find every sand trap on the course. Caddy was helpful telling me where I was safe or in trouble and helpful reading the greens. Only disappointment was at the end of the round, I tipped the caddy (19 year old kid) $25, which he didn't seem to appreciate. Not sure if that was a bad tip (never used a caddy) or if he didn't want to come off as overly appreciative. All in all, a nice golf experience.

1  Thank Dubbelsac
in 8 reviews
"latino"
"maximo"

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We uased the driving range, quite conveniant just a walking distance from our hotel (Barcelo).
Rates are cheap, did not play a full game.

3  Thank 8,960
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This golf course was just footsteps from our hotel and it was beauriful, but expensive. We went to golf and it was $85 per person which did not include the cart fee or the club rental. We decided to pass, so I can't really say how it played, but I can tell you that it LOOKED fabulous!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Played a round there on a beautiful day. Only one hole borders the ocean where you can see the water. Caddies for myself and partner were very knowledgeable of the course, club selection, reading the greens and spoke good English. The course is well maintained and greens were good although a bit slow. The course is easy to walk as carts are optional. Green fees are reasonable but the caddy fees are separate. My rental clubs were a fair quality brand. Good course to play and highly recommended.

2  Thank Robert H