“Chino and I”
Review of Playa Dorada Golf

Playa Dorada Golf
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Golfed again at playa dorada. As soon as I arrived I asked for my caddy Chino. He is a good caddy lots of laughs. My wife wanted her caddy Daniel Roha. We also had Pedro once. Please remember to tip. Its not much and it helps them greatly. The course is in good shape but the greens were slow. They had a tournament on saturday to help raise money for the pro to help him play in europe. S the greens got alot faster after that. All around good time .

3  Thank denissspencer
There are newer reviews for Playa Dorada Golf

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A short trip over to the golf course. Had a great caddie who was very helpful and quick of wit. Enjoyed the scenery, the wildlife, and even the water hazards.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I played the course the 6th of feb 2013 , I brought my own clubs with because it was free with sunwing. First I have to say my caddie CHI CHI was awesome I had a wicked draw going on for the first 6 holes I blame the canadian winter rust so when telling me where to aim he figured that into my yardage and targeting. the course wasn't busy, I played alone and tore around in less than 3 hrs we were waved through 2 member groups and the flow was good, the course had a lot of rain in the previous weeks so some areas were spongy but overall the greens were nice to putt on not quite july greens but that was fine with me. For the price I cant complain it was 15 for the caddie fee, and 80 for the round I tipped the caddie 25 cause had I rented a cart it would have been 25 and he carried my clubs so why not. I learned playing in Jamaica dont bother reading the greens if the caddie tells you to putt it 4 feet right when you think its left listen to the guy its his job to know the course it works out for the best overall it was a fun round , also it is a 50 buck cab ride from sosua return if you were wondering but thats for up to 6 people so if you have a foresome not bad at all.

1  Thank veritblrogue
Reviewed February 14, 2013

A lovely golf course, easy to walk, with a variety of caddies. When you find one you like, remember his name as well as his number if his name is Juan, Julio, or Hosea! Tip well, over and above the caddie fee which is shared among all the caddies.

1  Thank Avid_TAZGolfer
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Home cooked meals with excellent pricing and a great setting overlooking the 18th hole. I had a chicken cordon bleu for $250 RD and a bottle of Chilean Red for $500RD - you cant beat that!!

1  Thank Dog517