“A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE”
Drinks Anyone ? VIP Customer Service - Waiting for you
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Drinks Anyone ?
VIP Customer Service - Waiting for you
Nice Relaxing Vacation
Sure they can keep a secret
Presidential Suites Pool w/ Waterfall
Entertainment on-site
VIP Services Tower
VIP World -- Fresh Water Pool
VIP Beach
VIP Beach Bar
Cofresi Palm Pool
Spa On-Site
Balcony View from on of the many villas
Another 3 Bedroom Crown Villa
NV Beach Bar
Food Corner at NV Beach (Best pizza on resort)
Beach at NV Beach
Entrance to NV Beach
Enjoy Your Golf Cart - Villa Rentals Only
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

goldys54
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This is the 2nd time that me and my family have stayed at Lifestyle Crown Villas in Puerto Plata compliments of Mark Austin. Last year we celebrated our 10th anniversary there complete with ceremony and all. The representative that Mark Austin put me in touch with to coordinate my ceremony was awesome. As was the entire staff..The villa we had last year was beautiful. but this year it was fabulous. And on top of that we had a view of the ocean. Breath taking. Everything that Mark Austin promised us was delivered. If we ran into any problems the staff was quick to try and resolve it. One mention of the name Mark Austin and it was done. So once again I would just like to say, Mark thank you, thank you, thank you.You have helped to make my vacations something I thought I could only dream about. But because of you I now believe. Dreams Do Come True.When entering the gates at Lfestyle this year I noticed a sign that read Welcome Home. And I can truly say that the staff and the atmosphere really makes you feel at home. Thank you again
The Boatwright Family

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Knowing what was promised to us we would receive..
Liked least: Parking our golfcart and having it taken twice.
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Large groups
Lisa A
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Another Fabulous Vacation!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Once again, I wanted to thank Mark Austin(Owner) for the fantastic week we spent at the resort. The new restaurants, beaches and bars that we were able to go to were amazing. The upgrades and improvements at the resort were a very pleasant surprise, as we already were greatly impressed with it last year.

The food at every restaurant was perfect, the service was outstanding and the servers were great! We truly felt that everything had been stepped up a level or two, which made our stay even more enjoyable.

Of course, I would be remiss in not mentioning the fact that without Mark's care and consideration for our every need, it would have been a much different experience. Mark, you truly do take care of your guests and we are very grateful!!

Talk to you in a few months......

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The V.I.P. access to the private beaches and pools
Liked least: The one day of rain.... :-)
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
Travel2th...
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“BEST GROUP VACATION EVER”
Reviewed October 27, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We were a group of 10 age ranging from 17 to 49. We arrived to a person holding a sign with our name that helped load all the luggage into the van, for about a 20 minute ride to the resort.
Upon arrival we were given cold drinks, wristbands and quickly paid out all inclusive fee's and were escorted to the first 6 bedroom villa, which was huge. We were shown around and given our key and the remaining people were escorted to a 3 bedroom villa and shown around. We received 2 or the 3 golf carts and just called to reception and said there was suppose to be 3 in total and this was verified and another cart appeared in 15 mins. no problems. The 6 bedroom villa CP villa had a gate down to the beach that we could lock or not and villas 5 had a gate that opened to the Welcome party which was very convenient.
We had no problems booking dinners, tours they would come by everyday and see if you needed anything, Breakfast was fit for a king and the housekeeper would even bring me out an early morning coffee because we arranged breakfast to be ready for 10 for the teenagers and I was up early. One morning I didn't feel well and stayed in bed the maid let the office know and they came by to check on me and brought a huge punch bowl of chicken soup. I thought it was great.
We booked through Mark Austin he is a platinum shareholder and this does mean alot at the resort. It is very tier system oriented but it was great value for the money and would highly recommend for families of all ages.
Food is consistant to resort food. No one ever went hungry and the teenagers loved the sports bar and disco.
Resort is very secure they have people posted all over, when we were looking for the kids we could just ask for golf cart number and they would radio each other and find them in seconds.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful private pool overlooking the ocean
Liked least: Not drinkable water
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Kelley S
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Such a great vacation, nobody wanted to come home”
Reviewed August 14, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

I did a ton of research before booking this trip and have fallen in love with the villa vacation option at Lifestyle. We found having the maid to cook breakfast in the morning was a very relaxing way to start the day. We enjoyed having our own space to come back to each day, after the beach, for cocktails and conversation before dinner, and I swam laps in our pool every day. The resort has endless pool, beach and bar options; more than I have ever experienced at a resort. The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful. The property is a blend of hotel units, condos, and villas which makes for an attractive setting, nothing cookie cutter here. Our villa was spacious but definitely could use some updating, that being said, the location was so great we wouldn't mind getting it again. You definitely want to be VIP and Mark's name is very well known which also helps. Mark is very responsive to questions and professional to deal with. We only ran into two negatives. The restaurants are very challenging to get reservations in; I assumed that being VIP and showing up Sat morn first thing, when the reservations are made for the week, would guarantee us getting into each restaurant once, which was not the case. We had not options other than to eat at the buffet twice which we were not at all happy about. Secondly, we reserved a golf cart in advance, which supposedly guaranteed us one, well we had one, but rarely one that worked well. We had 2 different carts during our 8 day stay and we had issues with the operations of the cart on 5 occasions which required repairs. One night we were on a dark road, late at night, and the cart mechanization spewed all over the road making it undrivable. If one goes with the flow and remembers they are in a 3rd world country your vacation should be as awesome as ours.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The pool, maid, spaciousness of the villa
Liked least: Restaurant reservation system & condition golf carts
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
Hector914
Yonkers, New York
“No Words to Describe my 2nd time!”
Reviewed October 17, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Mark! Thank you a lot for this year Villa and last year JR suite it was fantastic had a blast you going see me back for 3nd time again can' t thank you enough I am glad I did not deal with other scams on the internet. Speak to you soon for next year 2011 vacation trip : )

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Washington DC
Reviewed June 10, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
United States
Reviewed March 29, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Liked best: Huge Balcony and Ocean View
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing