“Fantastic Trip”
Review of Tropical Suites

Tropical Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Plata
Tropical Suites
los angeles
“Fantastic Trip”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food was fantastic and fresh.
Very relaxing atmosphere, with yet a fun spice added by the animation team (Pool-side activity team). A couple of the guys from the animation team, Puchi and John Cena, were funny as hell, and had all the ladies drooling. The Dominican Republic people are very cool and want nothing more than you to have a good time and enjoy life!
N. Cage

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I had never heard about Tropical Suites before or for that matter Puerto Plata or Cofresi beach and can’t believe how much I enjoyed my trip to this resort. The condos are located inside the beautiful Lifestyles VIP resort which is first class in every way! They give you a bracelet for top of the line buffet dining room and my favorite place to eat was the Mexican place next to the tropical suites offices. Better than the food I had in Mexico actually....just make reservations one day before in the hotel lobby....

The renovated units at Tropical Suites are simply to live for.... You can buy, buy and rent or simply enjoy as a hotel stay. The housekeeping and management staff are always friendly, helpful, and full of smiles. IMAGINE THAT!!!

Stop by the management office if you are interested in any extended stays, horseback riding experience, or to buy some the convenient store for supplies for your state-of-the-art fully-equipped stainless steel and granite kitchen. One night I sat on my balcony overlooking the pool and then ate a homemade picnic on the beach with my husband. Fabulous!

The highlight of the trip was the horseback riding experience in the mountain with Miquel and staff from Treasure Cove Ranch. The three hour excursion allowed us in the moist green tropical backlands outside the resort through some mountainous terrain. The instructor allowed us to gallop around at the front of the group while other staff expertly maneuvered the "newbie’s" in the rear as many had never ridden before. We made new friends, had ice cool drinks in a handmade wooden bar at the ranch and will have these memories for years to come...

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank JSovel
Freeport Grand Bahama Island
Reviewed August 5, 2009

My family and I enjoyed one full week of Paradise on Cofresi Beach at TROPICAL SUITES located in the resort complex know as Hacienda Resorts -VIP World. At first we were not sure what to expect as we could not find anything specific on Tropical Suites only Hacienda Resorts and Lifestyles VIP World. We booked our vacation thru a website we found on the internet.

I think Tropical Suites is owned by Caribbean Vacation Properties because my wife and I want into their office adjacent to the restaurant to inquire about purchasing one of their new resort condominium units at Tropical Suites and when we checked it was there website that we ended up booking our suite through.

We had a two bedroom suite that was brand spanking new and something I would love to own as an investment. The only negative thing about the resort was the Lifestyles Timeshare salesman roaming all over the place like sharks looking for something or someone to eat. However, once we told them we were gusts at Tropical Suites they left us alone. The salesman tried to tell us that Tropical Suites was part of their VIP Club but we already met the real owners the day before at the offices of Caribbean Vacation Properties.

The resort in general was better than great. We had the all inclusive bracelet and were able to enjoy all the restaurants in the complex which is known as Hacienda Resorts- VIP World. This was the best vacation we had in years and being away from the everyday stress with nothing but sun, fun, and adventure tours every day.

We will be going back over the New Year Holidays this year and look forward to another visit to Paradise at Tropical Suites

7 Thank RSchecher
BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only
Be Live Collection Marien
Be Live Collection Marien
#9 of 39 in Puerto Plata

Been to Tropical Suites? Share your experiences!