love the rui chain as you know what to expect . immaculate grounds great food and drink and very reasonably priced . 9 hour flight for us in the uk so minimum 2 weeks is a must 3 weeks is even better and economical .
done the merengue loads of tmes and wating to return lovely pepes . they rely on customer reporting room issues as your always going to have maintanence issues ,report it and it will be done .take no notice of negatives all you need is sun protection .
three meals a day in on lovely clean white table clothes and use of all the restarunts !! or the beach cafes..
go for it ! a nice walk up the beach or promanade and stop for a cocktail of the day in the many bars here ..
dont need trousers but nice dress up on theme nights .
books music and maybe a few films .....wifi slow but will get there eventually and triple your allownce by using the other receptions .....enjoy you deserve it and be nice they love it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ClubHotel Riu Merengue (All Inclusive 24h) is located in Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic, and is surrounded by impressive views of the mountains and a lush, natural environment. This is the perfect setting for unforgettable holidays. The ClubHotel offers all facilities you could need for relaxing holidays away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You’ll find a fresh water swimming pool, a solarium terrace, a gym and the Renova Spa wellness centre with a range of different treatments and massages as well as a sauna. In the Dominican Republic you can find a wide range of international cuisine, but if you want to make the most of your time in this marvellous destination by sampling Dominican cuisine, delicious in both taste and colour, you can enjoy a wide variety of flavours and aromas, as Dominican dishes mainly consist of fruit and vegetables. In the buffet restaurant or themed restaurant you’ll find an endless range of dishes and recipes prepared by our chefs every day. The hotel shares its facilities with the hotel complexes of the ClubHotel Riu Bachata. You’ll enjoy access to the entertainment programme and activities thanks to the acclaimed All Inclusive system. Whether you’re travelling as a family, couple or with friends, you’ll find a wide variety of activities to keep you entertained all day long.. There are areas for enjoying tennis, table tennis, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, bodyboarding, snorkelling, golf, volleyball, swimming and much more. Your children can also enjoy crafts, activities and dancing together with other kids in the RiuLand programme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Merengue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Merengue Hotel
- Club Hotel Riu Merengue
- Clubhotel Riu Merengue Puerto Plata
- Riu Merengue Dominican Republic
- Riu Merengue Puerto Plata
- Rui Merengue