The staff were incredibly polite and very accomodating. We were there the week of March 3rd to 10th and it only rained the first day in the morning. The rest of the trip was very humid and sunny.Lots to do with the Star Friends who entertained during both night and day. Their was a wide range of food each night to choose from and the specialty restaurants were amazing. The rooms were very clean and the maids left designs with towels and flowers every so often. Nobody expected tips but were appreiciative if they recieved them. Loved the music we even downloaded some of the songs when we got home! If you are offered to purchase transfers to the hotel from the airport, take a taxi instead.
It is the exact same company and will cost about half. We were very pleased with our stay at the Costa Dorada and will be sure to come back "home" next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Costa Dorada hotel is located in front of the large golden sand beach of Costa Dorada, 10 minutes from the city of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic's north coast. This wonderful 5-star All Inclusive resort is a wonderful haven for aquatic sports lovers. Renovated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Costa Dorada hotel has 498 Double Rooms and 18 spacious Junior Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Visit Us Inc., Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Costa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Costa Dorado
- Iberostar Puerto Plata
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Dominican Republic
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Puerto Plata
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Dorada
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Hotel
- Costa Dorado
- Puerto Plata Iberostar
- Iberostar Hotel Puerto Plata