The bad impression started when we arrived at the hotel and we asked for a safe which should cost 18CAD but it actually cost as 19 CAD because the guy didn't have change.
Next day we went to the beach and the big surprise was that there were not chairs for us and no umbrellas we understood that we have to wake up at 6 o'clock and go to the beach to leave something on the chairs if we want to have one. There was a battle for the chairs and a good business for the staff working on the beach. There were no activities like volleyball, yoga or aqua gym even if they were included in the gym. No towels in the bathroom and amateurs shows in the night. Only the beach and the food ware ok but nothing special. I will never go back. They do business with the beach towels and the bath towels if you want to change them before 3 o'clock you have to give a tip....
I will never go back to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic