We visited first time in Puerto Plata for playing golf and have holiday. We played golf ten rounds in Playa Dorada and were suprised that there were only few players playing golf. It was very easy to go to course and start playing when you like to start :) . The golf club is cozy , best? wi-fi in area, for playing golf you must have caddie ,caddies ok, however they asking for tips , 10$-20$ could be okay, course was in good condition, some greens litebit slow.
Gran Ventana: food ok , service and staff helpful, Junior suite in Beata building was horrible, thanks to staff, we payed some extra and moved to La Catalina building. After golf round in the afternoon we came to hotel area and there were no free sunbeds in the pool area and seaside , only blue towels laying on beds...?
Some renovations needs to do , for example buffet restaurant ,Wi-Fi, etc., then resort would be EXELLENTE and get four stars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic