Me and 2 friends booked our trip to the VH Gran Ventana by chance, it was cheap but with an excellent rating so we went for it, when we arrived at the resort people were so nice and inviting, the porter helped us with our bags immediately and as we checked in we were greeted with a drink (non alcoholic but still delicious) Due to horror stories we were a little scared to have drinks with icecubes but after talking to people who had been there several times they assured us it was ok and non of us got sick from the food or water!
The Food at the buffet was amazing, delicious, gorgeous presentation and plenty of variety
The Food at the Ale-cart's were superb! Especially at the ocean grill!
Over all everything was beautiful, clean, gorgeous, the only "complaint" that i had was the fact that all the bars were closed before midnight even for a glass of pop or juice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Dorada, a gated oceanfront community on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, is home to Gran Ventana Beach Resort, one of the country’s friendliest, most welcoming hotels. Located directly on the beach, our Puerto Plata beach resort boasts three pools, a kids club and an airy, cool and fresh lobby. We also offer a superb, all-inclusive value for families, couples and group vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic