Great place, overwhelming staff, perfect beach, nice pool.
Rooms are spacious and clean. The bed was ok (even soft compared to many other hotels).
I really do not understand the complaints about the food!
The buffet was very good. There were salads, pasta, roast and other meat dishes, stew, sausages, Dominican dishes, cooked/grilled vegetables, fish, seafood dish, soup... I liked stuffed peppers. Although hamburgers, french fries and hot dogs seemed to be popular also. Dominican coffee is great and with every meal they served fresh fruits and delicious cakes and cookies.
A la Carte Ocean Grill was our favourite. Octopus was also very good.
I don't have any negative comments.
I even liked the vendors. They were nice and polite, they made jokes and remembered us. If you don't want to buy; "no, thanks" is enough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic