I went with my girlfriend and to put it simply, our trip was made by the recreation and beverage service staff. "Donkey" was the recreational staff member that stood out, he was about as charismatic, talented, and genuine as it gets filling all activities with laughs alongside Manny. These two are a riot and their late night beach shows were an absolute blast. Robert and Angel were serving drinks all week long and made some of the best cocktails while being super friendly and engaging. I felt like I was at a home away from home. The rooms are a little small, but comfortable, and the housekeeping staff was on top of everything.
The concierge and management may be the only negative of the trip as they didn't provide much information at check in, charged $6 per half hour of wifi, and also when we had lost our pool towels, they wouldn't replenish them and said they would charge $20 per towel at checkout. However, we were able to get our hands on a couple anyway. Grand Paradise hotel doesn't exactly have state-of-the-art facilities/pool/hotel rooms, but the amazing beach location and fantastic people made it worth it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino