Where do I begin?! Well let's start at the front desk where we weren't greeted at all. The front desk staff was always dry, uninviting and rude. They only give you one key per room and I guess that would be ok if I was going to be attached to my friends hip the whole trip. And if they do give you another key it will only open the door once and you would have to walk across the resort to reactive it. The "all-inclusive" isn't really ALL-inclusive! The only thing that was all inclusive was the domestic drinks anything else there was a charge for it. The buffet was good but they repeated the same foods throughout my stay. Beach towels were given by key which you receive when you check in and if you lose your key or towel its a $15 dollar charge per towel/key. The room was ok. Furniture was worn out, bathroom could use some remodeling. The decorative throw had blood stains on it. The only thing I cant complain about is the beach and the staff. The beach was beautiful and empty and the staff was great and friendly (except for the front desk staff). Last thing when you check in they hand you the tv remote which you have to return at the end of your stay. We didn't watch tv so we completely forgot the remote and the front desk concierge said we couldn't check out without it so they made us walk all the way back to the room to get it!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino