Had to check in at a A.I-hotel although this is defenitely not my glass of rum. Huge hotel with 90% canadian guests walking around stuck to their big jugs. A little bit like camping to me. Read some reveiws concerning bad stomachs due to ditto food, but must say this is bull...it. Icecold drinks are probably the reason why some feel the "Montesuumas Rev.".
The resort needs some refurbishing and is far too big to my taste. Chaos in the restaurant due to all guests running loose searching for what to eat and what to eat with. Boring evenings despite two bars (two are closed) and something they called "show". Disco? Forget it. Outside the resort it's dead, dead.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino