Went here for a week and met amazing people! The staff was pleasent, some more then others. Entertainment staff were amazing, super Joe was great!! Resort was really nice, and well kept. The only down fall was when on the beach the amount of people that would try to sell you things. They were very pushy and wouldn't stop. This also included people that were trying to get you to go on trips or buy into the time shares. Food wasn't too bad for the Dominican, we brought ketchup and our snacks to help us get through. Bartering with people of the resort was easy enough, however, when they brought vendors in some nights, they were not willing to barter as much. We met a great group of people while being down there. All vacationers were also very easy to talk with and get along with. The shows in the evening where great and the activities throughout the day weren't too bad. The pool bar wasn't open late enough, it closed before the pool did. When on the beach, to get away from everyone hasseling you, you weren't near the bar, and the beach bar was closed. The al carte dinners where very good! the pork chops were amazing and they always had food available, which was nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino