We had our honeymoon at this resort. It’s not the best resort in the Dominican but it’s worth the price you pay. We had a sea view room, it’s the best room as it’s away from all the night life and entertainment when you need a break. There was always plenty to do, water sports (most are free), pool games, and eat lots of food and always evening entertainment. The beach is nice if you want a break, the vendors try selling you stuff but just say no and they move on, some are pretty friendly, after all they are just trying to earn a living. The trips are great, but book with an American guy in the local plaza, he has his own office called “tours by James” he is half the price of your holiday rep. The trips are great, Paradise Island, the waterfalls, bugging, and horse riding are all fun, just bear in mind they want you to buy things too, but it’s your own free will to say no and they move on. The nice thing about this resort is that everyone knows each other and you get to make lots of friends, the entertainers are very good at remembering you and making you feel welcome. It’s a bit busy at the weekends so just go to breakfast, lunch and dinner a tad earlier to avoid no food left. I liked the buffet more than the other restrants, the buffet does get a bit repetitive in week two of your stay but I think you find that wherever you go. We never got ill we just listened to the advice on what not to eat. You might get a bit of diarrhoea but that’s because of the change of diet, the different oils they cook there food in ect. people who have a great time on holiday dont tend to wright a review but the ones who had a bag experience always will. dont go to the hotel with all the bad comments in your mind other wise you will be picking at everything. take each day as it comes and go with an open mind.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino