“Great diving in Puerto Plata”

Dressel Divers Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Dressel Divers Puerto Plata is located in the Hotel Iberostar, one of the most prestigious hotel chains in the Caribbean. We are a Padi 5 stars Gold Palm Resort & a Padi Career Development Center, some of the highest standards in the dive industry. Our international team will take you, in small groups, to discover our best dive sites, always chosen depending sea conditions, visibility and experience. Our main dive areas are;local diving 5-10m by boat from our base at Iberostar Hotel,airport wall around 30m ride or Sosua Bay 35m ride. With 23 dive sites and good sea & weather conditions we’ll plan your perfect dive holiday. To get there we have our 150cc tween engine catamaran called Manati. We offer free taxi pick up for customers from other hotels.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just got back to the States had a great time diving in Puerto Plata. If your planning on visiting Puerto Plata and diving on snorkling is on your to do list Dressel Divers should be your next call. You'll recieve great service from the team at Dressel. I did 12 dives and my wife went out for a couple days of snorkling. Kye, Andrea, Nenad, Rachel and the rest of the team at Dressel will do what it takes to make sure you have a safe fun dive. Not certified?? Not a problem ask about available training.

Thanks guys for a great week!!

Dennis Pennsylvania.

Francesc R, Manager at Dressel Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Hey Dennis, hope you had a nice trip back home. Thanks for your nice comments. We are glad that you and your wife had a good time, that was our goal.

Hope to see you soon here (cavern diving) or in any of our dive centers in the Caribbean. It was a pleasure for the team and me to have your wife and you here. Happy that you enjoy the food, the dominican cigars and of course our company and my dogs & of course our howling song!!!

Take care & regards to your wife.

The team & Francesc

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have just completed my diving experience with dressels diving in puerta plata Dom republic.
From the moment I contacted there head office by email the comunication was excellent.
I had tried a few others but some never got back to me or took so much time I had my reservations.
Elise at their head offices comunication was superb, answered all my questions & arranged a on line 20% discount prior to arrival & free collection & drop off to my hotel (Riu Bachatta) .
They have a full dive centre set up at an iberostar hotel in P Plata set right on the beach.
You can do your full PADI course there if you want, I am from Scotland & already fully experienced.
I felt at ease as soon as Andrea met me at my hotel in the taxi & checked my paper work was all in order before we left my hotel.
On arrival at the dive centre it was obvious that it is well run by Francesc the owner.
His staff Kai & Nenad were both excellent with briefings etc, equipment is tip top & well looked after.
I did 4 dives over 2 days from their boat off the hotel beach & we went one day to Sousa beach to dive 2 sites
All in all very professional & experienced staff & company to match.
They also have offices in Mexico & Jamaica & others I can't remember but would certainly book with them again if they have a place near next year.
A great start & finish to a wonderfull holiday .

465foodlover, Manager at Dressel Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Niz,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I agree with you that the girls at the central office are doing a superb job. We are glad to hear that your holiday went well. That’s our objective. The weather was on our side, good visibility, calm sea and a bit of thunder in the afternoon to refresh the atmosphere.
Hope to see you soon here in Puerto Plata or in any of our Dressel dive centers around the Caribbean

Regards from the team.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We, myself and my 17 year old daughter decided to get open water scuba license...........Dressel Divers school was excellent choice, all instructors were top notch professionals, highly secure and supervised dives, everything went very smooth, watching DVDs, getting instructions, exam, tests, very much highly professional, would recommend this school for everybody.

Alex/Liza (Canada-Toronto)

465foodlover, Manager at Dressel Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Hello Alex & Liza,

We are happy that you enjoy the OW course. We simply did our job. In Dressel Divers Puerto Plata we believe that when you get certified your life changes, a bit, but it changes. We are sure that from now on you are going to plan your next holiday in a different way. You’ll check marine life, best corals, sea conditions, visibility,..........

Congratulations and keep diving and enjoying.
Regards from all the team.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Just returned from a week at the iberostar puerto plata . I'm already a certified diver but chose to do my rescue course whilst in the resort . I could not have chosen to do it with a better team , the training was thorough but really good fun , I felt that they covered all aspects of the course . Francesc runs a tight ship and because of this everything runs smoothly .

The equipment and boats where all is great condition . And all the heavy carrying of tanks is done for you (bonus)

All in all it was fab - don't think about diving with them do it ! You'll have an unforgettable holiday :-)

Georgie

465foodlover, Manager at Dressel Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear George,
Thanks for you posting. We were glad to have you here. I hope that you had nice holiday. In Dressel Divers Puerto Plata planning your diving holiday is our job and we always try to do our best to make sure it happen. Sea and weather condition were great, so 50% of our job was done.

Keep diving & enjoying life.

Thanks again

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Mucho thank you to Dressel Puerto Plata team for making my holiday unforgetable!
Diving with Dressel Divers was definitely the highlight .... their professionalism & patience enabled me to fulfill my one dream - become a certified diver! This team showed a superior level of knowledge and skill, beginning with the theory lessons to the actual dive itself. Whether we were in "class" or in open water .... Dressel staff was there explaining & guiding us.
Now I'm looking forward to my next trip down & mucho more dives.
Niko

465foodlover, Manager at Dressel Divers Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Nico,

Thanks very much for your kinds comments, we are very glad to hear that you had a good time.
We hope to see you in the near future here in Puerto Plata or any of Dressel Divers destinations in the Caribbean.

Dressel Divers Team