1,201 results
All reviews blue mall christopher hamra the executive lounge glass floor vertigo bar bathroom mirror food and beverage manager upscale mall louis vuitton high end mall infinity pool great hotel excellent service same building the entire staff luxury hotel make you feel at home
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience
5 star service.
The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable!
The food was okay in the restaurant but room service was better.
Prices were decent for the service and quality.
I will be returning!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Nigel C, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear wendy M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences with us. As the general manager of the JW Marriott Santo Domingo it is always rewarding to read when our guests have had a great experience and to see the service and attention of the ladies and gentlemen highlighted in their review.

Please know that I have shared your review with all my ladies & gentlemen, who you mentioned were “very helpful and knowledgeable”. It is rewarding to see they exceeded your expectations and to read that you will be returning to our JW.

I hope we have another opportunity to serve you again soon and that you will continue to choose the JW Santo Domingo as your preferred hotel in the capital.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the JW Thursday to Sunday for business and pleasure. Amazing staff and great hotel. Worth staying on the concierge level for 3 meal presentations plus drinks and snacks. Of particular note was the bartending staff in the lobby bar. Julio was an expert mixologist who took great pride in the work! So sad to leave, but will be back!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear SPate117,

On behalf of my Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to thank you for sharing your comments with us. Our passion is to make each guest feel at home away from home. I’m glad you were able to experienced what we do best, treat people exceptionally well, which is what we call the JW Treatment.

We are the masters of providing an intuitive service, as you can tell by our reviews in our JW Marriott Santo Domingo TripAdvisor’s page. Attention to detail, dedicated and personalized service as well as providing the best of the best products and services, is what makes us the best hotel in the city. I will definitely share your comments with my ladies and gentlemen and congratulate them for exceeding your expectations to the fullest and make a special mention to Julio for creating a one of a kind experience.

We are looking forward to have the opportunity to serve you again very soon and I to meet you personally. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Clean, modern and updated. Cool pool with city view. Attentive staff and great service. We upgraded to the concierge floor and it toally worth it. It is connected to a small upscale mall that offers easy dining options.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Brett Z

Dear Brett Z,

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing with me and future travelers your experience in our property. We are ideally and strategically located on top of the most high end mall in the country, Blue Mall, where you can find amazing stores, recognized nationally and internationally. This oasis of tranquility is definitely a one of a kind in the city, offering breath taking views of either the ocean, city, or mountains. It truly shows it all.

I’m very proud of each and every one of my ladies and gentlemen. They all provide top notch service to either guests or visitors. They don’t receive a special training for this; this is just the Dominican hospitality showcasing at is most genuine state.

I hope you will continue to choose our JW Marriott as your preferred hotel in Santo Domingo, and discover more on your next stay. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Excellent luxury hotel in the city, comfortable rooms with good views of the city. The infinity pool is very refreshing and with excellent view. We had an inconvenience with the payment with international credit card, they charged me the hold and they did not release it in the check out, after complaints in problem was solved. The food and drink very good.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Alberto G

Greetings Alberto G,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It gives me great pleasure that you found our hotel’s location ideal to your traveling needs.

I would also like to apologize that you encountered a slight issue in our property, but it relieves me that it was rectified right away. My ladies and gentlemen are always trying to look for ways to accommodate and please our guests.

Taking care of the guest and making them feel at home will, we hope, make them want to return; and this is something we practice each day with our guests and visitors. So, on behalf of all, thank you for your loyalty to the JW Marriott Santo Domingo and we look forward to welcoming you back again to your “luxury home away from home” in the near future.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in July. The food in the concierge lounge -- for both breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- was well worth the up-charge to stay on the 20th floor. Highly recommend it!

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Baldychutes

Dear Baldychutes,

I’m delighted to read that you “highly recommend” our Executive Lounge. It is my greatest pleasure to inform you that out of all the Executive Lounges in the entire JW Marriott collection, our Executive Lounge, and our staff, is ranked as number 1 in the Americas. I will definitely share your comments with all the staff as it serves as a great motivator for them to keep doing what they do best, take care of our guests.

Once again, thank you for sharing your views and comments. I hope you have enjoyed your stay and that you return to your luxury home away home, the JW Marriott Santo Domingo.

Best regards,