I was pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness and elegance of our double room for only $55 per night.
- Quiet neighborhood
- Few blocks from casino and restaurants
- Few blocks from the Malecon (Ocean drive)
- Few blocks from Guibia beach
- Close to Colonial Zone
- Free parking in front
- Great AC
- Satellite TV
- No deposit needed
- Awesome bed
- Soft pillow
- Free Internet (but you have to stand close to the hallway)
- Lots of space for luggage
- No restrictions on guests, just leave some ID at front desk if you don't know your guest.
- No elevator
- No safe in our room (depends on room)
- No shampoo
- Tiny tub
If you want to get to know Santo Domingo, I highly recommend this hotel. It's close to Zona Colonia, 2 casinos, playa Guibia, Malecon, and other points of interest.
If you can't find the hotel make sure you ask for the street, not the hotel name. It's a few blocks behind Hotel Jaragua.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home and experience the difference in one of our 16 modern rooms/suites. Centrally located in Gazcue, one of Santo Domingo's most exclusive and safe neighborhoods. Near the Malecon (bayshore boulevard) with easy access to key avenues, the city's business district and historic Colonial Zone, several well known restaurants and shopping centers. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Apart Studios Hotel Santo Domingo