All reviews rooftop pool zona colonial lots of pillows private jacuzzi contemporary design a great boutique hotel clean comfortable rooms an iron first floor walking distance common areas delicious restaurant las terrenas the ground floor historic building perfect stay pedestrian street
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is an amazing hotel, well kept and the rooms are very confortable and clean.

The staff is always quick with your request and every single detail.

The breakfast didn't call my attention and some beverage prices are a little bit high.

Overall I recommend this place to enjoy a relax ambient and nice to rest.

Room Tip: La Caoba Retreat, Cathedral View
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We spent two nights here and four nights at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. My husband and I wished we stayed at Billini longer. I guess we are not not resort people. We live in Sarasota Florida and do not get to the Beach and have a pool. If we go out of the country we want to experience the culture of the country one beach day is enough. Staying at a local hotel in the historical district is the way to do it. There is plenty of police presents not because of drug gangs like Mexico but to keep the city and tourist safe. We felt comfortable walking the street at night. Hotel is very clean and Modern and there is several sitting areas both in and outside if you want to relax outside your room and hang out at the hotel. They had a great singer on the roof deck one night and we really enjoyed it.
Everything was great and have nothing negative to say.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I love this hotel. The staff is freindly and efficient , the rooms are spacious and clean (some have terraces and private hot tub). The only thing I don't understand is the breakfast buffet , which is wonderful , includes exotic juices like melon , pina , tamarind , passion fruit , mango but no orange juice. Where or why isn't there any orange juice , probably the most popular breakfast juice.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I read many reviews on the hotel in Santo Domingo and decided to stay at the Billini, because they offered a private terrace with a jacuzzi. Upon arriving at the hotel the staff was professional and prompt. I barely know any Spanish, but I was able to get checked in without any problems. The hotel itself was very clean and decorated nicely. My room was spacious and clean as well. I had a beautiful view. I feel the money I spent was well worth it.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had a great stay at this hotel. The hotel is within a 5 minute walk to the Colonial section of Santo Domingo. The staff treated you with such a high service level that we were so impressed. We met Vladimir and Duran who were so friendly and helpful. You felt like you were at home. Very nice breakfast buffet that is included. They have a nice pool and restaurant/bar on the rooftop.

Stayed: June 2018