1,725 results
All reviews evening reception corner suite free happy hour floor to ceiling windows small mall movie theater great hotel dominican republic complimentary breakfast infinity pool living room rooms are huge recommend this hotel fifth floor business trip room service excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This hotel is beautiful and the staff here are amazing. I travel frequently and have stayed at several Hilton properties outside of the US. This, by far, was one of the best experiences thus far. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The best part for me was how polite and attentive the staff were at all times. Breakfast and evening reception were also very good. I will definitely return to this hotel should my travel plans require another visit to Santo Domingo.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySDQ, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear dwrightorl,

Thank you so much for share your experience with our TripAdvisor users. Reading your review, it´s so nice to see that you were impressed with the quality of service of our team members. Be assured that we will share your comments with them, they will be more than happy to read it.

We hope you will do from Santo Domingo a frequent destination.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

My experience at the Embassy Suites deserves 5 stars.The hotel location is convenient and close to everything. The staff at the hotel is exceptional. The suites are spacious and extremely clean and quiet. Breakfast and evening reception are great and offer a large variety of choices. Everyone is attentive, caring and super nice. Special thanks to Francis, Roberto, Milenny, Rafaela, Jhonelys, the housekeeping and bar staff as well as the bell boys. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for convenience and top customer service. I look forward to my next stay,

Thanks,

Yenny

Dear emilin57,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad you chose to stay at our Embassy Suites and that we've made you loyal to our hotel and brand! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the amazing quality of service supplied by our team members. We hope that next time your travels bring you back to our area that you will stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

The ES is a great hotel with great amenities. Recommend staying. Good value. Staff is very friendly. Infinity pool is stunning. Too sunny during daytime and a bit breezy but overall great views top notch service

Dear SMMeade,

Thank you so much for your preference to Embassy Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo. I am very glad to hear you had an amazing stay and that our facilities, panoramic views, staff service and strategic location were to your liking. I will be looking forward seeing you again very soon to have another chance to make you feel the true Hilton hospitality experience again.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Clean hotel, staff is courteous, good location, safe to walk around, nice pool, suites are comfortable, food items are in great need of improvement, complimentary evening reception offering good drinks but hors d'oeuvres are terrible.

Dear ms k,

Thank you very much for choosing Embassy Suites Santo Domingo! Knowing you are so satisfied with our hotel and services is overwhelming. Our goal is to make sure every guest has the best experience in our hotel and it is great to know we have fulfilled our goal with you. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I chose the Hilton Embassy Suites strictly because of the price, location, and pool. While I expected a decent experience, I was completely blown away. I previously lived in Santo Domingo and have never had service like I did at the Hilton. All members of the team were so accommodating and truly cared about client experience. The room was clean and beautiful and the pool was the perfect place to pass a few hours. I will definitely be returning and would definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySDQ, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Devon S,