This is a nice hotel to stay in the area called Malecon. Great view of the Ocean and close to all restaurants, city center and good food. Very friendly and helpful staff with a very good atmosphere. We spent extra more days there. At night my husband and I sit in front to the window just to see the beautiful of the city and Ocean. It was a great stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the Caribbean Sea, just a few steps from the Colonial City. Facilities: Terrace-Restaurant, swimming pool, live music, free Wi-Fi, parking and taxis. All rooms have ocean view and are fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Napolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napolitano Hotel And Casino
- Napolitano Hotel Santo Domingo