Actually, I guess I can say that my experience with Napolitano was rather pleasant. There are nonetheless a few things that they need to be fixed. First, I hated the fact that there's only one iron for the whole hotel. Every time I needed to iron my clothes, I had to call them to bring it to my room. How pathetic! Second, the female receptionists that work during the day are not friendly at all. I don't understand how somebody working in this type of field can be so poorly customer-oriented. Moreover, the hot water takes a minute to come on--which is not a good thing, especially if you're in a hurry to take shower. Plus, you have the noise--the musics, people walking and talking, the horn of the cars and trucks, etc--woke me up every single night. Other than that, think te hotel is okay. enjoyed my stay; it wasn't a bad experience at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the Caribbean Sea, just a few steps from the Colonial City. Facilities: Terrace-Restaurant, swimming pool, live music, free Wi-Fi, parking and taxis. All rooms have ocean view and are fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Napolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napolitano Hotel And Casino
- Napolitano Hotel Santo Domingo