It was a nice surprise, thanks to a friend suggestion, because of the price point, I was not especting to much, but it was a good place to stay for a couple of days in a business trip.
Is a small building, right in the center of town, with easy acces to all main avenues.
Nice and clean, with no mayor decoration, but good.
The room was spacious, but not fancy, I may will like domethin a litter big better, but was fine and clean.
Another great surprise was the first floor restaurant and terrace; AMAIZING FOOD!, and at a very affordable prices.
Room service was efficient.
I highly recommended for a Bussines trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a corporate hotel focused on business people. We have the best location in the heart of the city of Santo Domingo, just 35 minutes from the International Airport of Las Americas and with easy access to the main avenues of the metropolitan area. The hotel has 137 comfortable rooms fully equipped to make your stay a most memorable and pleasant one. In any of our 7 banquet rooms you may realize social, corporate or educational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your W&P Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bq Santo Domingo By Bq Hotel Santo Domingo
- Delta Santo Domingo
- Bq Santo Domingo By Hotel
- Santo Domingo Delta