This is a business hotel. It is clean, safe, easy to get to, and close to everywhere I need to go. the staff could not be more helpful and all speak English. My Spanish is still pretty poor and I have had no problems with communication here. The staff constantly impresses me with their willingness to help and their professionalism. It's a short drive to the Malecon and to the Colonial District and restaurants of all kinds. The hotel restaurant is very good. Breakfast is included and always has many items of local and european breakfast foods with juices, breads, and excellent coffee as well. I have ordered room service foods several times and they are very good also. The very modern rooftop bar and restaurant is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a corporate hotel focused on business people. We have the best location in the heart of the city of Santo Domingo, just 35 minutes from the International Airport of Las Americas and with easy access to the main avenues of the metropolitan area. The hotel has 137 comfortable rooms fully equipped to make your stay a most memorable and pleasant one. In any of our 7 banquet rooms you may realize social, corporate or educational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BQ Santo Domingo by BQ Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bq Santo Domingo By Bq Hotel Santo Domingo
- Delta Santo Domingo
- Bq Santo Domingo By Hotel
- Santo Domingo Delta