Hotel was super clean. The staff seemed to be very accommodating as well. While the neighborhood isn't the best for foot travel, you felt very comfortable in the hotel and could spend the day there if needed hanging at the beautiful "Bianco" on the roof, with a nice pool and a solid view.
Only drawback to the room itself was the bed. Maybe they had others in other rooms, I'm not sure, but this one wasn't very good at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a corporate hotel focused on business people. We have the best location in the heart of the city of Santo Domingo, just 35 minutes from the International Airport of Las Americas and with easy access to the main avenues of the metropolitan area. The hotel has 137 comfortable rooms fully equipped to make your stay a most memorable and pleasant one. In any of our 7 banquet rooms you may realize social, corporate or educational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your W&P Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bq Santo Domingo By Bq Hotel Santo Domingo
- Delta Santo Domingo
- Bq Santo Domingo By Hotel
- Santo Domingo Delta