“Best mom n pop italian food”
Review of Panepazzo

Panepazzo
Ranked #218 of 622 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a great place, for a couple, family and well even solo! We import all our ingredients from Italy, trying to serve you with fresh ingredients, and we cut our deli right in front of our customers. We are open every day till 12:00pm Friday and Saturday till 1:00am. WE hope to see you soon and read one your 5 star reviews.
Washington
“Best mom n pop italian food”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Their place is amazing, the service is very personalized which is nice now a days. Very cozy place. I had the cream pasta with mushrooms and sausage it was spectacular. My wife had the pizza which is by far the best pizza in the Dominican Republic.

I was brought here by word of mouth. I am a regular at most places I go, and to convince me to come it was a tough one. Their staff is very friendly and eager to give you advice. their juices are completely natural, which is nice for a change. The plates are huge, so it is a great place if you have a big appetite. forgot to mention that this is a great place to enjoy with the family.

It's not expensive compared other restaurants around and to dollars a plate of pasta can cost you less than $10 were talking really good quality and everything they say on the menu is imported, you can actually tell!

The amounts of ingredients is very exaggerated and that's very strange for Dominican restaurants. I've been told the owner is not from the Dominican Republic and that explains it.

This is definitely one restaurant I will be coming back to very often. If you are thinking about purchasing a pizza I would definitely recommend this place. They don't have a wide selection of pasta but for starters the one I chose is by far the best I have had

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Roberto S

SANTO DOMINGO
“very good pizza, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

this place is owned by the same persons that own valentino icre cream shop just next to this place. the place have indoor setaing and outdoor seating.

pizas are made just in from of you. they have an italian oven.

the crust is great and the ingredients are superb. we had pepperoni and arugula and prosciutto pizzas.

very nice alternative

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank dgeronimopo
Paris, France
“All you need in one place”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Panepazzo has all you look for in a restaurant: Excelent service, great prices, and amazing food. The place has a great environment, very simple but welcoming. The pizzas are amazing, served from the oven straight to the table, and made with high quality fresh ingredients (you really notice the difference when you try it). These pizzas are definitely hard to beat.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank AGGlobalTraveler
Miami, Florida
“Awesome pizzas! Great Location”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is great place to come and have a pizza or lasagna for dinner! My kids loved it and they are very picky eaters! The service was great, willing to suggest, and the food they slice every ingredient right in front of you, so you know its absolutely fresh! Cant miss this pizza, its the best one in town, and they close very late every night!

• Visited November 2012