“The place is so nice, I want to buy it for a...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andre B
Houston, Texas
“The place is so nice, I want to buy it for a vacation home!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

" My friends and I were glad we chose this condo over any hotel. It was huge, very clean and bright.....large kitchen with plenty of cooking utensils, 3 bedrooms with individual full bathrooms were awesome!!! very nice furniture and in walking distance to the supermarket. The doormen were excellent, keys were ready for us when we arrived. Whenever we're in Santo Domingo we plan to stay there.

Your age range 35-49
Eugene E
New York, New York, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed November 5, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Apartment is modern and very clean. Close to supermarket, and a long list of places to grab a bite to eat, banks across the street. After two dozen trips to SDQ, easily the nicest place I've ever stayed.

Dulcemiel...
“Perfect!!!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

My family and I stayed here for 10 days we went to the Dominican Republic for my best friends wedding. And I'm beyond impress with the place the space the staff the surroundings everything is close supermarkets,malls, eateries you name it its there. I will recommend it to anyone Mitch your excellent!!!! I'll be back and believe me I'll be contacting you once again.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed September 8, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size, quality, view, and safety
Liked least: The building turns the water off sometimes, and you have to call to get it back on.
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York
Reviewed March 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

NJ
Reviewed December 21, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Miami
Reviewed November 23, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing