All reviews front desk pizza hut maximo gomez laundry room special thanks taco bell excellent service dominican republic every month breakfast buffet make you feel at home business center the hotel staff hotel is centrally located would highly recommend this hotel punta cana home away from home
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Just came back from a weekend stay. The hotel is new and very comfortable, and has a good location. My room was also very nice. But what really made it for me was their great service and hospitality. Thank you to the GM Yudit Garcia and her wonderful staff: Juan, Rafael, Nathali, Pamela, Margaret and last, but no least, Anabel who was really great. Thank you all. I will be back!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 5 days for a business trip. I shared my room with another member of the team, and we had a pleasant and restful stay in this hotel. The room was a decent size and was always clean. It is located near a KFC, McDonald’s, Papa Johns and grocery store. We felt safe going to these places so long as we were with a “buddy.”

The hotel staff were kind and helpful. I was exceptionally pleased but the gentlemen who were keeping the security of the hotel. I felt safe and we were escorted when we were in doubt of where to go or what we were suppose to do.

We had dinner at the restaurant one night, and the food was delicious. I chose to trust the waiter on the dish and was not disappointed. I had the fish.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Have stayed at this hotel twice now, and always enjoy the people there. The restaurant is especially notable with good food and a fun, excellent team, including Ana, Juan, Fernelis, Reynaldo, Rafael, Eric, Salanyi, and Inoel. They serve their guests with care and humor, and they enjoy interacting, whether a guest speaks Spanish or not. I'm already looking forward to coming back!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful. The staff are WONDERFUL. We really loved our stay here. You can even hear the waves from the pool. On our second night there, I got severe food poisoning from a local restaurant and ended up needing to go to the hospital. A Marriott staff member named Rimsky took me to the hospital, stayed with me, brought me water, and got me back to the hotel safely. They even called to check on me a few days later. I very much appreciated his kindness and the kindness of everyone at this Marriott!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

This was my last choice in Santo Domingo, and no me will be my first option. The staff is always willing to help you . The rooms are clean and immaculate. The breakfast is abundant and very good. The food in the terrace is perfect to end your business day. They have plenty of siting space to work in the lobby . Definitely, this is a Marriott with high standards .

Trip type: Traveled on business