“Amazing Food”
Review of La Dolcerie

La Dolcerie
Reserve with OpenTable
La Dolcerie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 660 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Excellent meal, great service absolutely loved it. There was nothing I disliked. From the appetizers, salads, amazing desserts and coffee it was my favorite meal in Santo Domingo, DR in 2 years.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

After two years living in Dominican Republic, today was the most fabulous meal I have experienced here. Excellent service and food just amazing from appetizers, salads and sweets to die for.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had heard of this place before but never had the chance to visit as my trips to Santo Domingo are very brief. But this time we came to visit with friends and family. The place is located close to Acropolis Mall in a residential neighborhood. The place is classy and charming and very well appointed. Our host took us to our table and the waiter came promptly to take our order. He was friendly, polite and professional. We ordered a couple pitchers of Pink Sangria (had to please the girls!!) that was delicious. I regret I did not try the food on the other plates on our party, which looked fantastic, but I ordered the "Risotto con Guandules en Coco y Chivo", (Pigeon Peas with coconut and Goat)....just amazing!!....if you enjoy typical Dominican cuisine, you'll enjoy this dish.
Something more surprising for me was the generous portions and the very reasonable prices for such good quality food. Did not have room for dessert which I've been told are fantastic, but at least I have another good reason to come back on my next trip to DR.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a simple yet decent "eating out" this could be an option.

Service is attentive, menu is wide enough, decor is very nice. If you are a foodie .... This is a B place. Pricing is B too, so overall it is a very good option when applicable!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

If you want to eat a good meal and dont want to pay a lot, then this is your place.. its really good.