this hotel was better than I expected.
1. In the middle of Zone Colonial, Great Location
2. Breakfast Buffet in the morning ( I only ate the fruit, flys were flying over the food)
3. Rooms were clean, I tipped a cleaning guy and young lady they made sure I had whatever I needed in my room.
4. Wifi in the room and One computer access downstairs, with printer
5. Nice look to the hotel, the cleaning people were very nice and cool.
1. Pay $17 per guest, but I read that online before I made my reservation. ( most hotels charge you for guest visits )
2. The Front desk guys were kind of rude except for one.
3. I stayed in room 307 the AC was not blowing very well, and it was humid and the room kind of smelled like mold.
4. Around my security deposit box, it smelled
5. My friend was in room 210, the room was NICE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 96 rooms, 2 for disabled guests. Located in the heart of the colonial area of Santo Domingo, the hotel building was completely refurbished in 2000 and is an ideal base to visit all the historical monuments in the old town centre. 30 km from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mercure Comercial Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Comercial Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Mercure Santo Domingo
- Accor Santo Domingo