Nothing different or spectacular from other Crowne Plaza hotels.
Hotel is seemingly under renovation so there are some minor glitches you have to sort out but it should be okay.
Buffet breakfast is good but coffee should be more routine, consistently it seemed we had to be asking for coffee throughtout our week of work here.
The staff is overall courteous but smiling more would certainly help a lot.
The location is ideal - skip the gym and walk daily along the malecon!
Loved their small library and the overall layout of the lobby is good- want to hang around there after thise long workdays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental