First time there. Will never go back. I am Hilton WorldWide, but was full and had to stay there. Arrived late from work and had club level floor confirmed with double beds, as my oldest was traveling with me and was told had king bed only, they will give me a roll-away bed, to 6'4 boy! They didnt had any roos available! Even with a confirmed two bed Club level reservation. Room was dirty. Only nice thing was the club level area, was quiet, breakfast was good. Pool was closed for remodeling. The noise was pretty bad, even on on the 12th floor. My opinion, will never come back and will not recommend to anyone on business there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental