“Epic Bachelor Pad”
other travelers have booked this property
Family Room with Bar and Jacuzzy at Night
Family Room, Bar, Bedrooms 1 & 2 & Open Terrace Exotic Terrace:Jacuzzy, Cascade and Hamaca for You to Relax
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Family Room, Bar, Bedrooms 1 & 2 & Open Terrace
Exotic Terrace:Jacuzzy, Cascade and Hamaca for You to Relax
Family/Party Room withBar, Disco Lights and View of Bedrooms
Family/Party Room with Disco Lights and View of Bedrooms
Mystic Bar with Van Gogh Mosaic Tiles. Are You Ready To Have FUN?
Family/Party Room, Bar and Entertainment Center
Bedroom View from Sofas in Family/Party Room
Unique and Imposing Jacuzzi in Exotic Terrace at Day Time
Office and Staircase leading to second floor
Dining Room, Kitchen, Stairs to 2nd Floor
Leopard Bedroom, Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, A/C, Ceiling Fan and HD Cable TV
Zebra Bedroom Queen Bed,  A/C, Ceiling Fan, HD Cable TV and Private Bathroom
1st Floor Bedroom, King bed,  A/C, Ceiling Fan, HD Cable TV & Private Bathroom
Bathrooms 2nd floor, Waterfall Faucet & Rain Forest Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Joey S
“Epic Bachelor Pad”
Reviewed December 6, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Pros: Lots of space, nice decor, HOT water, jacuzzi, maid, WiFi, luxurious,(by DR standards anyway).

Cons: Jacuzzi heater is on a 30 minute timer, so you have to keep resetting it to keep it hot. The booking agency told me only 3 days before my trip that I would have to make a $500 cash (paper) deposit upon arrival, and that the deposit could not be made with card, though this is contrary to the TripAdvisor documentation. They also would not disclose the physical address until I arrived in DR and called the supervisor. I hope they realize that my entire party had to give a fictitious address on our tourist cards when we went through immigration.

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Prince_Ke...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Condo, Great Service, A+”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My friends and I had a great time during a short visit to Santo Domingo. Everything was as promised and the condo is very nice and comfortable. Our driver Danny was amazing, he gave recommendations on restaurants, clubs, etc. and definitely made sure we had a great time.

We will be back!

rarmstead...
Windsor Mill
“It was a great experience.”
Reviewed July 14, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I loved the vacation rental. Elvis did a good job and made me and my friends feel very comfortable.Elvis made us feel like family and took very good care of me and my friends. I would definitely stay again.

BucketLis...
“Bucket list check so SWEET!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Landed at the airport was greeted by the best guide created on the planet Danny. He showed the group a wonderful time. He took us to all of Santo Domingoes offerings. The Don Fabo Penthouse was exactly what you could hope for in accommodations abroad. It had 3 suite bedrooms and the ability to sleep 5 with two areas in the living room to be closed off. The Penthouse offered full functioning AC, bathrooms,a full kitchen down stairs, a bar/kitchen upstairs , ,patio w/grill and whirlpool on the patio. We stayed 4 days and 3 nights so we took full advantage of the kitchen and grill opting to prepare our own meals mostly. Danny took us to Boca Chica to there beaches. Their we enjoyed some of the local cuisine which are amazing by the way. The night life was all it is hyped up to be. Again Danny had everything and every place on point and in pocket. Great guy can't say enough about his professionalism. #DannyBoy #DR #DonFabo

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 9, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
Ice143
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bachelor Party in the DR!!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We, My friends and I, set out to find an unforgettable place to have a bachelor party. We had already had our eye on the Dominican Republic, but after finding the website: www.partysantodomingo.com we were convinced. One of my friends and I decided to call the number from the website. It was kind of late at night, and we really did not expect an answer, but there it was. The gentleman on the phone was very friendly, and more than willing to answer, in great detail, every question we had. I was impressed from the beginning! We had a few more phone conversations before we decided to give it a spin and booked the trip. For weeks I had a hard time sleeping, thinking about the upcoming trip. (In a good way) Upon arrival, our driver Danny picked us up from the airport. Within seconds of meeting him I knew we were in for the trip of a lifetime! Danny was full of life and very hospitable! He took the time to answer questions and get to know us. I can't tell you the whole story of the trip....THAT WOULD SPOIL IT! haha, But, I will tell you, as a well traveled individual, the Dominican Girls are by far the most exotic and beautiful women on the face of the earth! AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! After 4 days in DR, we left with an unforgettable experience, a new very good friend Danny, and a burning desire to return to the DR ASAP! Thank you, Danny! Hope to see you very soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very Spacious - Best Bang for the Buck!
Liked least: No complaints
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing